Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love Week (Part 4): Labor of Love

Let us pray: 
Father and God I thank you for all that you do in and through my life. I thank you that you will always meet me in every area of my life as I move into action. Holy Father, I thank you for the Labors of love you place into our hearts and our lives, that allow us to see that you care for us and desire for us to be known by you, and that we are all Your family in Christ. Thank you for Your grace, Your renewed mercies daily and an unwavering compassion that always allows us to know intimately of Your perpetual love for us. Everlasting Father, we give You all the glory and praise, in Jesus precious name. Amen.


Faith is a labor of love, as it is written, ‘These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them...’ (Hebrews 11:13 NKJV). As we read throughout the Bible and as we see throughout our lives, by faith all things were done. By faith all things are believed. By faith we labor (that is moving into action) our love for others. By the very action of God being always available through the Lord Jesus' labor of love when He walked carrying His Cross to lay down His life for a sacrifice sufficient to wipe away all sin to which it would stand forever available to us to be, forgiven forever. —In that labor of love it was done by faith being at work in Christ and through Christ. Amen.

Our labor of love, that is, all those who are called according to His purpose, being that to proclaim God’s love by the lives we live, to others as a true worship. Amen. What is worship? Worship is an act of love always in motion, always persevering, always enduring, never giving up despite the odds, and always selfless for the good of others that God would be glorified, believed in and accepted into the very hearts of those who are a witness of such a worship. Worship, is a labor of love.

Therefore I take great joy in my labor of love towards you all, as by faith I continue sharing, writing, praying, and believing what God places into my heart, from His heart will indeed find its way into your precious hearts. Amen! This is my labor of love, that all of you will come to the fullness of His love, not only by word but by deed as well, that being the life I live to honor Him that others may see and in such choose Christ. Amen.

You are all dearly loved. This is not through my efforts but all glory to God as it is through His power at work within me, that being faith! which is everlasting. Amen.



We all have ways we remind ourselves, encourage ourselves, and I have three ways to remind myself, and I hope you will find encouragement in this to motivate you as well in your labors of love. God's Word and a quote from my pastor: 'You have to do something you never did, in order to get something you always wanted.' - Pastor Troy Gramling


(1 Corinthians 9:24-27) 
(James 1:3-4) 
(James 1:17) 
(James 1:19-20)
(John 3:16) 
(Luke 12:12)
(Matthew 25:21-23)


As you look up the verses, and meditate on them, I'll sum it up here in the manner it pertains to me, and my ministry and what are my actual thoughts as I give my time and my attention to n2myheart.blogspot.com: 'Flavio, since God had spoken to you in a vision of your ministry, you have had an unquenchable desire to reach out to others through this platform. I know it's been tough at times. I know many have not reached back out to you and encouraged you. I know that many times you wondered if anyone has read the words God placed into your heart to share with others, even if they cared. But don't give up! You know the prize you desire. The prize you run after. You desire for all others globally to know how much God loves them. So much so, He gave His only begotten Son to come and die for there sins, and anyone who would choose His Son would not perish but have everlasting life. You know this! You know that this labor of love isn't your own but Christ. You know that it's God who gave you this desire, this passion, and that the words you write are not of your own doing, but that of the Holy Spirit. You know that every blessing that comes from this to others as well as yourself is from God. Don't allow disappointment, depression, even fatigue to get the best of you. Continue what He has placed into your heart as a lifetime labor of love. Whatever you do, do not grow angry, do not speak more than you have to, or less than what is needed and called for. But be quick to listen to what God has to tell you, and what others desire to share as well. Be patient, and let patience work itself into you as you continue to reach out to others, praying God will continue to expand and multiply your audience, as in that you will endure, and through that endurance your labor of love in Christ will have its perfect day and be complete, to which you will hear what your soul has desired, "Well done my good and faithful servant...now enter into the joy of your Lord." Amen!!!'

It's my prayer that my audience be multiplied and that the whole world will receive these words that comes from the heart of a man who once hated and did not believe in anything, to now have the love of God at work in Him mightily, to which YOU my reward shall be the saved and redeemed by the precious awe inspiring name of Jesus and His precious blood that was spilled for your Salvation. Remember His labor of love as it is the labor of love we who are called all share in. Amen.

To God be the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment