Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's always been you

I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother's womb You have been My God. (Psalm 22:10 NKJV)


***This I have been shown. This! I have now known. Glory to my God! who knew be before I was even known. I adore you my God, and there is none other.***


From birth darkness came but your Light shrouded me. From the cradle the darkness abhored me, but you, my God! You embraced and defended me. From my youth, death came looking, but you my God! Already found me.

In my rebellion, your grace accounted for my days. Oh, how you have loved me! even when my ways did not return such an embrace, but now! My Lord and my God, your son I am, my Father you are, Love it is, and forever shall be. I am yours and let there be none other, as You are mine.


Your child, oh the fact that I can say that with finality, I rejoice!

Flavio.

No comments:

Post a Comment