Tuesday, March 29, 2011

YOU ARE MY FOREVER

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. (Psalm 139:23-24)

Oh Lord, how I forsake my past, and loathe all the ways I walked before. But you Lord, my God, have used all my ways, from the moment, two came together in the dark of actions, it lead to you forming me. From my first breath till this very moment, you used it for my good and for your glory. All the days of my life are held by you and counted. From the hairs of my head, to the thoughts that resignate from my heart, to my mind, and flow from my mouth, you are very well acquainted with me. How I am soothed by your Word. How I am loved by you, beyond anything to compare in all this world.


You my God, are so marvelous, and although you know me so well, your ways are too high for me to know fully, but how I adore what you allow me, me! Lord to know of you. Surely, I am Highly blessed, favored, and annointed.


You Lord, I love so deeply. You my beautiful God, my loving Father, overwhelm me with your good graces, and everlasting truth. How can anyone compare? They simply cannot... You are my God, and I love you....YOU ARE MY FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment