Sunday, March 27, 2011

Addictions

This morning I had the great pleasure to have these words said to me 'You are obsessed! You are addicted to Twitter and facebook. You are addicted.'


I responded with this 'I'm not addicted. They're many people I speak to. Ministry doesn't stop.' Praise God!


The words directly above are straight up from the Lord as He said to the Pharisees (Religious leaders of Law in those times) 'But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."' (John 5:17) Amen!


So, this is what the Lord placed into me. Paul's words as he quoted Isaiah, and Hosea. Love it!


1 Corinthians 15:53-58

53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, ( Isaiah 25:8) this Scripture will be fulfilled:

"Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?" (Hosea:13:14)

56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.


*The above verses, show what a good addiction will result in.*


So, I thought of how we all have addictions, and they are either good or bad addictions. You may ask, how are addictions good or bad? Anything that produces complete peace is good, and anything that produces stress is bad.


Here are my addictions: Always for the Glory of the Father, the good of the Kingdom of heaven; the Good News of Christ the Lord!, and the good for all mankind. Amen!


•I am addicted to oxygen. Without it I will surely die.

•I am addicted to God, and His free gift of Grace. Without Him, I will surely die!

•I am addicted to the Lord Jesus, and His example of Truth and Love. Without Him, I will surely die!

•I am addicted to the free gift of the Holy Spirit in receiving and declaring, that Jesus is Lord! and my personal Savior, and Savior for all. Without Him, I will not know my Lord, and my great Father; my God, and I will surely die!

•I am addicted to the call, to Obey my God, follow my Lord Jesus, and Shepherd His children. Without this purpose, I will surely die! For apart from the Lord Jesus, from the Grace of God, I can DO NOTHING! Amen!


What are your addictions, and do they produce good or bad results? *Food for thought*


God bless you ALL,
To God be the Glory! Forever!


In God's love,
Flavio.

No comments:

Post a Comment