Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is the meaning?


What is the point of the Bible? What is a relationship to you?

Two questions that seem to have a wide range of responses. Both are one in the same.

The point is to love no matter what, at all cost. How do you love at all cost? You accept and choose.
You accept to be loved at all cost, and you choose to love at all cost. There is no other point, or message, or definition. It's LOVE. It's your CHOICE. Will you accept it?

Signature from Flavio's iPhone:
A sinner's prayer for Salvation
Lord Jesus. I repent of my sins. Come into my heart. Change me. Transform me. Wash me clean. I make you my Lord & Savior. In your name Jesus, I pray. Amen.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

No comments:

Post a Comment