Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time and Blessings: Are we wasting them?

Today I was given the advice that 'time waits for no man.' This advice was given in reference to a financial discussion I had with someone. Great advice.

Later as I thought of those words 'time waits for no man,' I received this; the greatest thing that there is (LOVE) came to mind concerning the advice given to me.

In my life, LOVE reigns supreme over all things, and I received this. 'If time waits for no man, then do not stand on the side lines waiting to love, or resisting to love again what was once loved.'

I also received this, 'many will use the words (in Matthew 7:6 shown below) as a point of reference to point out what is lacking in others, yet the greater weight to these words is to humble yourselves and not turn God's blessings for us ALL into curses.

As I received this as an example towards what I had witnessed all around me, I was given these two great pieces in Scripture to focus on and build on.


'Do not give what is holy to the unholy; nor cast your pearls before swine, if you do, they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.' (Matthew 7:6)

*The meaning behind this beautiful Truth is this: Do not waste what is good with those who will never receive it as good. Do not use what is good in your life for bad, or it will be taken away from you and discarded away like trash, and then keep you in sorrow and without peace.

I also received this concerning a look inward to what can be removed outward:


A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12 The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." 13 He (Jesus) gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.
(Mark 5:11-13)

*The beautiful Truth behind these words above is this: Anything that causes you to do wrong, mistreat others, and ultimately hurt yourself, you are to remove it/get rid of it, and let it remain dead to you (to never exist in you again).

In all this, a culmination of Truth; the summation can be received in these beautiful words:


[Mark 5: 7-9; 14-15]

7 He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God's name don't torture me!" 8 For Jesus had said to him, "Come out of this man, you impure spirit!"

9 Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."


14 Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. 15 When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.


*The great weight/meaning in these words is this: Only looking to the Lord! what is hurtful in all of us in our lives, and those around us that we do life with, can be removed. And in receiving Christ not only will the hurtful things in us all (sin) be removed, but those who we surround ourselves with will see the great change in our lives, and they will be a witness to others as well about this.


All Glory to God! for such Truth in Love

God bless you all.
In God's Love,
Flavio.

Signature from Flavio's iPhone:

Psalm 27:4-5 (my prayer)

The one thing I ask of the Lord—the thing I seek most—is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in his Temple. For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment