Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sun & Moon

This is what my Father says, and shows me:

As the Son shines the brightest to the Father, [(Matthew 3:16-17)
16 "After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy"], so does the Sun shine the brightest.

As His children shine, and are masterpieces [Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago"] in His eyes, so does the moon reflect the light of what is most brightest.

-Just as the Sun breathes life from within the earth, so has the Son through the Father breathed new life into us, from within.-

This is the meaning of Jesus Christ, and all of God's children all over the earth. 'As He who has brought me the greatest joy, so do you. And as I am all things, I have said watch for the signs, and see that I Am, EVERYTHING. I have placed a Sun for light (as a Son who is the Light), and a moon to bring glimmer to darkness (as my children will be in darkness, but come to the Light through the glimmer of hope felt in their hearts).

What is most monumental, and needed of all, is the Sun, and the moon. Therefore what was needed most monumentally, was the Son, and all God's children.

Both are experienced by the *earth, just as all life is experienced by a *mother.

Be blessed children, for the Lord is truly with us. *All things are God* You just need to look closer [through your eyes of faith].


***Advice for life: You have two ears, and one mouth. Therefore listen more, and speak less. You have two eyes, and two ears, to overshadow one mouth, therefore look and listen intently, and confess what you have seen and heard. *Food for thought* - There's plenty left. Get seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment