Monday, May 17, 2010

Cricket (grasshopper)

Today, as I lay in bed thinking of my great Sunday I had the priviledge to experience and be a part of, I am reminded of some grasshoppers I saw as I was returnig to my car, from church service.

This is what my Father says:

"Look to nature, for it is a great answer to all your questions. You see these grasshoppers? They are simple in all their ways. I bless them in abundance. I bless them with a uniqueness, a beauty, a serenity, and all that they can ever need.

Just as I bless them, I bless you; my children. These grasshoppers don't just have a small patch of grass to eat from, but many fields of grass to choose from. But understand the greater revelation; just as they have an abundance of grass to choose from, their blessings may take some effort to get to. In this manner, understand that although I have given you an abundance of blessings, you will have to apply some effort to get to them.

I do not do this, to discourage you, but to allow you to enjoy the fruits of your labor. The grasshopper too, must hop along, and some obstacles may get in it's way, but the end result is always worth it."

This is Truth, and this is God. If God is your Truth, then this is who you are, as this is who I am.

God bless.

Thought Provoking: To error, is to be human. "To be human, and of God, is to attack error head on." F. Lugo - Original Author: Jesus the Christ "Humanly Speaking all things are impossible, but through God, all things are possible." Nice! - My mind, my heart, and my voice filled in Spirit come with the strength of God Almighty. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment