Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time

Time is of the essence I have always heard, but what if that essence gets robbed by everyday life.

As Paul wrote, 'what does it matter if you have all the spiritual blessings from the holy spirit, if you lack the greatest gift, and blessing of all; love?'

My brothers, and sisters let us give time to each other, and love one another as Christ so commanded.


Philippians 3:8-9 (New Living Translation)

Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith.


Which ever way it is relevant to reach each other, let us do this. If your days are too hectic (find the time), and all you can do, is send a text, then so be it. All it takes is a simple "Hey, I hope you're doing well. I love you, and God bless you." If you care to add more or reach out another way then by all means, please do so.

Don't let it get to a time, where you are saying to yourself 'I should've made more time.' We should have time for God, time for family and friends, time for strangers (being drawn to them by the spirit), and time to ourselves, where we reflect, pray, and build on the many blessings, and goodness of God.

So, I tell you the Truth children, we are for better or worse in Time, but do not let time run out before you have said it, and done it (whatever that may be).

May the Lord keep us from a busy life, but rather keep us busy with the spreading of love itself.

All my love, in our Lord Christ Jesus.

God bless you.

Romans 10:10 (New Living Translation)

For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment