Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Healing Ministry (the fourth and last)



Healing. The most controversial of all ministries to be revealed in me, through me and all around me. Why controversial? It is the most foreign in regards to being spoken of and in many respects experienced and believed in throughout the United States. With that said, I now invite you Into My Heart.



The Lord spoke to me some years ago and revealed to me that as I have come to know it to be now, a four-functioning ministry He would give to me. Now God the Father gives all good gifts. First was His Son. Next was His Son’s Spirit. And through His Spirit, gifts, ministries and the bearing of spiritual fruit and as a result of such good gifts—eternal life.



This four-functioning ministry is in this order:
Ministry in Technology
Ministry of Prayer
Ministry of Generosity
Ministry of Healing




The first three have come and continue to grow and mature and like seasons in harvest—all is a work of time and depend on God for the growth.

All three have come of great sacrifice, hardship and can only be sustained by faith in Him who supplies, inspires and enables it—the Holy Spirit.

Now, concerning the Ministry of Healing I believe this will be one of the more powerful ministries and I currently am experiencing a building up of sorts towards a great explosion. However, I also believe on the behalf of the Holy Spirit, He has been very patient with me. Reason being, I had a lot of skepticism in me concerning those who heal “in the name of Jesus.”

The Holy Spirit needs to help me get over my aversion to the belief that everyone who is doing this is a fraud. Now many are, but there has to be true healings going on.

In Colossians 2:9-10 the truth is presented: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

The fullness of the Godhead. That being the ultimate authority over everything and everyone, dwells in Christ. Then we read, we are complete in Him. That is, lacking nothing. Needing nothing, as long as we are in Him and He in us (John 15). And Christ is the head of all principality and power. What governs and what subdues and accomplishes, Christ is the ruler of.

So that in and of itself is very telling concerning this Ministry of Healing. I in Him and He in I equals absolute power over everything and the right to govern and subdue all things. Therefore, in regards to healing, we read: “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:8).

Jesus said, that anything we ask in His name we have it; He would do it. To ask of Him first and foremost is to believe in Him. To ask Him to do something consists of faith in Him. Therefore, both faith and belief are paramount. And with both, the power of His in us is over all things, as He has said: “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” (Matthew 18:19‭-‬20).



On a side note. The above makes me wonder if any ministry of healing would best be served in twos and threes. Rather than one man or woman performing said miracles. Something to pray about. Definitely a great ministry for a husband and wife to co-possess.



The Holy Spirit, who dwells in me (and has dwelt in me since July 3, 2009) two nights ago (actually it was on June 20th around three in the morning), said to me concerning Himself: “Breakout and break loose!”

I believe He said that so that my spirit would hear His testimony concerning Himself in that, ‘The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God (Romans 8:16).

Now I am aware that it is not so much of me “wrapping my mind around this” as it is about making sure there is absolute faith and belief and no evidence of doubt or unbelief, as, ‘He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.’ (Matthew 13:58)

Doubt is the strangling force that suppresses the mighty works of the Lord: ‘for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord’ (James 1:6‭-‬7). Doubt also quenches the enabling power of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus said: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” (John 14:12).

Most people focus on ‘and greater works than these he will do’ but I am presently focused on ‘most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also.’



Jesus was known for healing and for those miracles that accompanied healing: Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them. So the multitude marveled when they saw the mute speaking, the maimed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel. (Matthew 15:30‭-‬31).



I have asked the Holy Spirit ever since it was made known to me that He would give me the Ministry of Healing, that as it was with Peter and Paul (Acts 3:6-7, 5:15-16; Acts 19:11-12), it will be with me. The apostle Peter merely spoke almost as if casually and healing came: There he found a certain man named Aeneas, who had been bedridden eight years and was paralyzed. And Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed.” Then he arose immediately. So all who dwelt at Lydda and Sharon saw him and turned to the Lord. (Acts 9:33-35)

As God is my witness and the Holy Spirit witnesses to my spirit, He knows that I believe in Him, but I do nothing unless He commands me and makes known to me that He is with me [active and willing to manifest Himself and His power in any given situation and circumstance so that He alone is glorified]. What I mean by this, if it isn’t already self-explanatory, is that, from the beginning God has spoken to me and made the things that were to be, known to me. In turn, His Spirit caused me to pray and do as He commanded. The Ministry of Healing is no exception. He has spoken and made known that I will indeed have this ministry. He has caused me to pray for such a ministry of the likes of Jesus and His apostles. Now the command must come and by it perform the request as He did with Jabez in (1 Chronicles 4:10). I have no doubt He who has begun a good work in me will complete it, that is, see to it, that it is fulfilled and manifested to its complete and perfect function. So that those who are healed like the scriptures record many times, will glorify God and turn to the Lord. Amen.


He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.  If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.
(John 12:25-‬26)


Now I said all that to end with this. You may be thinking as you read the above verses, what does (John 12:25-26) have to do with healing and possessing or holding the divine office of divine healing? Something along those lines. Let me tell you. But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain” (John 12:23-24).

God knows, my greatest desire is to bring glory to Jesus who is the Son of Man who will return on the clouds of heaven in great glory (see Daniel 7). Therefore, whatever reservations remain concerning this Ministry of Healing, I desire for it to die so that many miracles I will be able to do rather then, standing alone, and be the only one who has experienced a miracle.

  • I don’t want to love my life: In that, I only see myself and that’s where unbelief and doubt in the Lord’s Word and in His mighty and powerful Spirit are grieved, suppressed and nothing is able to be accomplished for the kingdom of God.


  • But I do want to hate my life: In that, I do not see myself but Christ alone, where faith and belief in God’s Word and in His mighty and powerful Spirit accomplishes much for the kingdom of God.


I want to serve Jesus through this Ministry of Healing. I want to follow Jesus in this Ministry of Healing. I want the assurance of Jesus’ presence to be with this Ministry of Healing. And by this Ministry of Healing, I look forward to the privilege of being honored by my heavenly Father. To be honored by the perfect God who alone is God and there is no other. Such a pursuit; such a relationship that relies on one who is greater and generous with all that they have and all that they are, ought to be man’s great aim in life.

That is my heart’s desire. I know this power of healing is already in me and as He has said and in a manner given me a heads up, it’s about to “Breakout and break loose!” Be ready world. The Ministry of Healing is coming!


—F.A. Lugo
Initial Post on 6/21/17 12:00 pm
Finalized on 10/9/18 10:18 am
Posted on 10/10/18 12:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment