Friday, October 26, 2018

A Real Dream



This initial introductory paragraph, I write being (October 26, 2018). It is being written to inform the reader that what is written below did not occur recently. In fact, it occurred years ago and was recorded down years ago. Sadly, I forgot to record the date and time it was initially written down. The wording may seem confusing, but it was written down exactly I remembered them after I awoke and in the manner the words were inspired by God to be written down as a record. I pray now, if there is any other insight into this dream, God will bring forward the one who He alone will give understanding to concerning this dream, so that it can be shared with me. What was recorded down is what was made known to me. May it bless the reader who ponders the words to my dream. Amen.

I had a dream that was real and not real at the same time. It took place and didn’t take place at the same time. It was real because the one who was revealed for who he truly is was real, but it wasn’t real because it is not true of what was presented by this person who was real. Let me explain. With that being said, I now invite you Into My HEART.



In my dream, I awoke from my sleep just moments after actually getting up to check outside because I heard a noise. As I looked outside my window that has bars on the outside so no one can enter, I turned back to lay down and began talking to the Lord. Soon after I fell back to sleep, the real dream began. 

Moments later, I awake again from noise. I see a man entering into my room through that same window. He had animals with him at first. He had a big dog; a rottweiler and two cats. When I saw them I said, “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.” Which is odd, because I do not speak like that [nor believe that is supported by scripture for someone to speak like that].

When I said that, he and what look like children began to turn around to go back out the window but then he didn’t listen to the command and came towards me. Right to my face. The cats got on the bed and the dog walked around my room. 

I realized that what I was seeing and experiencing was wrong. And so I began singing “O Holy Night.” The interesting thing is that he was singing along with me. Yet I couldn’t remember all the lyrics. But I did remember these and then I began singing them with passion: “Christ is the Lord! Forever and for ever.” Those lyrics I noticed he didn’t sing. 

From there it seemed as if I was sleeping again and I awoke feeling something in the bed. I wondered if what I experienced was real. I motioned behind me where I felt something in the bed to see if it was the man but it wasn’t. Yet whatever it was, was moving. I got up from my bed and went to turn on the lights yet none of my lamps were working. I remained in darkness. I saw daylight outside but then it turned to darkness. 

I then saw outside my bedroom window, the man and what appeared to be children. Two of them and also a woman. Yet they were all almost hidden away in shadows. From there they were all in my room. Yet it was larger than my room. They were all sitting on a table. The cats were there. All of them were there. Yet the rottweiler was now a tiger and sat under the chair of the man. 

I was still in disbelief this was all taking place. So I went to open up the door to my room and call my mom to come and see what I was looking at as I heard her voice and knew she was up. She said she couldn’t now and I vehemently called for her again. While I was waiting for her to come to my room, many weird things took place that would later reveal who this man was. As I mentioned. It was daylight outside then it became dark. It was daylight again and again it turned to dark. Yet it began to rain and thunder. I knew the man in some way was causing this to take place but it was like an illusion of some sort and not actually a weather anomaly. He said to me, “I prefer it like this. I like to sleep when its like this.” I responded, “I too like to sleep in the dark and when it rains and thunders.”

My mother eventually came and when she entered in she was surprised to see all these people in my room but not scared. However, a weird thing took place. She certainly was seeing what I was seeing, yet she too seemed to be in disbelief. For some reason she grabbed or had a large knife. As she went towards one of the children with it, I became alarmed and said, “what are you doing?!” She placed it near his face and looked at the knife and saw his reflection and then she became startled as if that was some sort of test to see if what she was seeing was indeed what she was seeing. 

From there, I explained to her what had taken place up to that point. The man began talking to us. He told us his name but I can’t remember it. He introduced the kids as his children and the woman as his wife. But gave no names. As he spoke to us I overheard one of his sons cursing as he was listening to rap music on his headset and I became disturbed by it so much because he was just a small child, that I blurted out, “can you stop cursing?!” Yet, I realized neither the man nor his wife chastised their child, in which kept on doing as he was doing without regard of what I said as it had no bearing on him or made him feel ashamed of his actions. 

He then told me and my mom that he knew what my “new” name would be when I would be in heaven. I looked at him with reluctance because I didn’t believe him but my mom seemed to be interested, and told me to find out what it was. The man said, “Do you want to know what your new name will be?” So I said, “what is it?” 

I do not remember the name, but I remember asking him what it meant. As he began to open his mouth something unusual took place. His voice sounded different or at least that is what I perceived, and also the words that came out seemed to not come out of his mouth but from somewhere else, yet I heard them inwardly and also all around me. I began to hear, “he who listens and knows.” Again an unusual thing took place after I heard that, it was his actual voice that I began hearing again, and he said, “nooooose.” Literally, as my body part on my face. He then said, “because you have a big nose” while reaching out and tracing my nose line. Him and his wife laughed at me when he did that.

From there I remember that no one was around anymore and it was just me and my mother in a living room. I asked her if she remembered his name. She began to say it and I began remembering it as she was saying it but then she kept changing it so then could not remember. Yet, she said with enthusiasm, “who cares about his name. What matters is what it means!” So I asked her if she remembers what he said it meant. She said, “he who ascends.”

When I heard that I instantly knew who he was! All these things began to come to me. He wasn’t a good angel. He was bad! What he did from the beginning God began revealing to me was all a lie. He showed me that the man was trying to deceive me. This is what the Lord God showed me about the dream in the dream:

  • When the man was entering into my room, he was entering in by a window that was barred and closed. That he was breaking in and it was not a peaceful act! 

  • He showed me that the man entering into the room through the barred window was not a miraculous thing as he did not just appear in the room when all other doors were locked. That would’ve been miraculous.

  • He struck a fear or an uncomfortable feeling in you rather than come in peace.

  • The cats in the real dream/fake dream carried the meaning of that which borders between life and death. In a real sense those who steal the soul away instead of redeem it.

  • The rottweiler carried the meaning as a hound from hell.

  • The rottweiler now a tiger carried the meaning that which crouches and waits to attack.

  • The child cursing and the lack of discipline showed me that the man condones sin and does not embody obedience, respect, honor and the same with his wife and children.

  • The man sharing his name and what I later find out of the meaning of it showed an arrogance about him and his desire to portray himself as Jesus as it is only said of Jesus that He is the One who ascended indicating He too descended, but of this one who was deceitful it is said, he was thrown out of heaven like a flash of lightning. 

  • Jesus also said of Himself, ‘no one has ever seen the Father only the Son has’

  • The meaning of my suppose name was a deliberate mock and ridicule of how the Lord God made me and further revealed himself as the one who was at work in those who mocked and ridiculed Jesus.

  • The mockery from what my “new name” meant, I knew it was a lie because God made known to me some time ago, as I asked Him concerning the heartache and pain I experience with His children: “Why must I go through this?” He responded, “Because you listen to Me.” By His response I was greatly humbled and honored. 

  • Almost within the time of that man exhaling out another lie, God had spoke and I had heard but in hearing the truth of God’s Word it reverberated everywhere within me. So I wouldn’t be deceived!

  • The appearance of different weather and the constant darkness although I kept on seeing light showed him to be deceitful, to be of darkness and not of light.

  • This man tried to portray himself as an angel of light but he wasn’t!

  • As I mentioned above, that when my mother told me the meaning of his name, that I instantly knew who he was. Who he was is Satan the devil. I quite literally had an encounter with the epitome of death, deceit, lies and endless darkness. This is my second encounter with him. The first was when I was only a few months into being a believer in Jesus as the Lord. That was a real event in my life and walk with God.

  • Yet my mother hearing and remembering his name although it was false and by her enthusiastic manner of remembering what it meant, revealed she was one who was or would be deceived. This is very disconcerting to me. Lord, may it not be so!

The Lord made this known to me. He protected me but allowed it to fully play out so I would know what was truth from what were lies. What was of light from what was of darkness. I alone heard the truth and knew the truth. As the Lord made it all known to me so that I should not be deceived. I am according to the Word of the Lord, “he who listens and knows.” Halleluyah and amen! Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment