Every divinely inspired insight and truth from God made known to me that I recorded down was just another step leading me into the glorious future He has for me, and with each letter typed and word recorded down, closer I came to the point of a new year. God is faithful. Below are all those quotes recorded down for the year of 2015 and they are indeed epic! Thank you Lord! I pray, you will read through all of them, be lead to pray to God because of many of them and will come to know Him more and my joy that is Jesus Christ the Lord. YOU ARE LOVED. With that, I now invite you Into My HEART that pens down faithfully and accurately all that the Almighty speaks to me.
151. “We hear and read ‘not all men are created equal.’ However, nothing could be further from the truth. For God created all men [humanity] equal. Men view equal as being in numerical form— what they can count, measure, collate and weigh. Not so with the Creator God. His equality is not in numerical form but in unconditional and sacrificial love towards us.” 3/23/15
152. “Chess is quite the fascinating game. It can be difficult to learn and even more difficult to master. However, this holds to be true. Whether we are the white or black pieces, we all have one singular duty— that is to move the pieces, otherwise we won’t see the good at the end. And so it is with our faith in Christ. If it be not active, surely how can we see the good at the end when the Lord appears?” 3/23/15 (inspired by the movie “Pawn’s Move”).
153. “Just like in chest there is One who awaits your move. Christ is waiting…make your move! Draw near to Him.” 3/24/15
154. “If Christ be wisdom, power, grace and truth. Why are we a people walking around bearing no fruit according to His Word?” 3/23/15 (We must abide in Him!) (John 15:5)
155. “I heard the saying concerning a certain someone’s career choice and whether it was scary, “It’s lots of boring with the occasional bout of real scary!” I suppose it can be said of life as well: There’s moments of boring and occasional bouts of real scary, yet in the midst of little or a lot of movement we surely can experience excitement.” 3/23/15
156. “God has no favorites and shows no favoritism. He holds all men equal!” 3/23/15 (Acts 10:34 & Romans 2:11 inspires!)
157. “This is not my opinion but belief. The heart of God is filled with love. Love for His chosen people Israel and love for those who have and show love for His people Israel. That alone, lies the formula for endless prosperity that is beyond human comprehension.” 3/23/15
158. “It’s one thing to be converted to Christianity and it’s another to receive the Holy Spirit upon belief and baptism in Jesus! For conversion will have you practicing the prerequisites of said religion but the Spirit [is] the seal of redemption Himself.” 3/24/15
159. “Oh Lord! My glorious God and triumphant Savior. Without you I am nothing and. Can do nothing. I pray you, break the yoke that keeps me anchored to this world so that I may know once and for all what it is to follow you with an abandonment.” 3/24/15
160. “I no longer want to remain silent.” 3/24/15
161. “Have you ever seen how tapestry is made? It’s a unique experience to take in. However, upon first glance it is not beautiful looking to the naked eye as you only see the unfinished product. To gain an insightful picture, your modern day rug with all its intricate design and lush look and feel would be the end result of the beginning process towards weaving tapestry together. They say ‘the Lord works in mysterious ways.’ That’s because we are seeing the back of His tapestry He is weaving, but in Christ, a day shall come when we will see as He has always seen—we will see the other side of the tapestry; we will see His finished masterpiece!” 3/24/15 (inspired by the motion picture “Do You Believe?”)
162. “When Jesus is pursuing you, there’s nowhere you can hide. And believe you me, that’s a good thing.” 3/24/15 (inspired by the motion picture “Do You Believe?”)
*163. “My Bible. The Word of God in my hand! It is the prophetic message and revelation of the One True God of heaven and earth. It stands apart and has no equal. It was before all things, precedes all things and endures all things. It produces righteousness in the sinful man and salvation to the humble man. When all else fails it triumphs. When all hope is lost, within it, you shall find it. It is truth, it is grace, it is love. No other thing matches its power, its fortitude or its wisdom and knowledge. It is the breath, heartbeat and finger print of God, so that a people can know Him personally, intimately, powerfully as well as intentionally. No one can truly live without it and without it no one is set free. It reveals and introduces mankind to the Father’s love, the Son’s example and the Spirit’s power. It is our moral compass and instruction on how to worship the Lord. It’s filled with praise, joy and the cries and confessions of people deeply in need of a Savior. It is mans’ redemption. It teaches that those who seek God wholeheartedly will find Him. Yes, the Word of God, my Bible in hand, shall always, always, always and forever let me know that God showed His unconditional and sacrificial love towards me and you and all of us when Jesus, God’s only Son, was crucified on the Cross.” 3/25/15
164. “Abraham [the father of faith], Isaac [the son of promise], Jacob [a holy nation birthed and established]. In other words, God Almighty, made His Word and His Promise, personal [Abraham], intimate [Isaac] and powerful [Jacob] to be forever in the hearts of men who have been called by God. Amen.” 3/22/15
Abram/Abraham: He believed and it was counted to him as righteousness
(Genesis 15:5-6; Romans 4:3).
Isaac: This time next year Sarah will be with child; Not Ishmael but Isaac I have established my covenant with as am everlasting covenant (Romans 9:6-9; Genesis 15:2-4; Genesis 17:15-22; Genesis 18:10-14; Genesis 21:1-5,7,12; Genesis 22:1-3,7-18; Genesis 26:1-5,23-24)
Jacob: God declares he shall spread out like a vast nation; I shall call you Israel (Genesis 28:13-16; Genesis 32:22-28,30)
Thanks be to God for Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The forefathers of what is now known and accepted as Judeo-Christian beliefs. Out of one who believed came many! These three men though imperfect as they were dared to believed in God Almighty and today, the Jewish state thrives in their own land that God promised them and the true Christian denomination owes a great debt to them. Yes! Thanks be to God for the Patriarchs of the Faith. They were far from perfect men but they believed in the Almighty and this pleased God, for it is impossible to please God without faith!
165. “The Holy Bible, that being the Old and New Testaments as it were, have been closed and sealed, However, the Ruach HaKodesh, that is the Holy Spirit, is still penning the victory of Christ upon the hearts of men everywhere. Halleluyah!” 3/22/15
Remember, [all] scripture is given by inspiration of God. Praise the Lord!
166. “Lord, why must I suffer so? Because you are the one who listens.” 3/24/15
The above is concerning a conversation with the Lord over two people I know very well. The Lord revealed I experience what He experiences because I am obedient and trust Him). Though it hurts praise the Lord it is enough!
It is enough, equals: It is suffice; I am at peace with it and rejoice in it! Praise the Lord.
167. “Not like a monster but more like a warrior. This is Jesus hunting down the evil one, vanquishing him and setting those held captive by his deceit and evil free! Halleluyah!” 3/25/15
168. “The moment you start lying and keeping secrets is the moment you concede defeat for that relationship.” 3/26/15
169. “When the lies begin and secrets are kept and open and honest communication breaks down, the relationship has conceded defeat.” 3/26/15
170. “Wives it is your husbands duty to light up your life. This is only reserved for the Husband. Do not allow any other to take that place or fill that space.” 3/26/15
171. “A Person as well as a position will always have to be sacrificed for the greater good—this is Jesus!” 3/26/15
172. “Ladies, if a man has one way of acting when he is with you and one way of acting when he is around others, you would do well to have nothing to do with him. For you would never know who it is you are with, and if you enter into marriage, eventually you will realize that you married a hypocrite [one who is merely acting out a role and never presenting their true self].” 3/26/15
173. “Beloved in Christ. Be careful who you surround yourself with and expose yourself to. Even the one you are married to or may end up marrying. If their heart isn’t for the Lord, they have the potential to turn you away from our Beloved Savior. The Lord Jesus was right when He said this: ‘For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.’ In other words. They cannot seem religious on the outside but corrupt on the inside. Their heart must be given unto the Lord in order to be with the Lord.” 3/26/15
174. “Ladies, for the man who has not given his heart fully over to the Lord, is like a whitewashed tomb. On the outside he may be pleasing to the eye and even attract many, but on the inside he is filled with dead men’s bones! To join yourself to him is to embrace, invite and meet a certain doom.” 3/26/15
175. “If a man has not given his heart fully over to Jesus, he is surely a dangerous man. For what is to stop him from doing as he deems fit, as surely the Law of God is not in Him!” 3/26/15