Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New heart, New spirit = New Perspective






Beloved, today I started my morning in a rush! I got up quickly and started getting ready for my day. About two hours into it, I was feeling anything but whole. I knew what was missing— time with the Lord. with that being said, I now invite you into my HEART...

I immediately noticed my mind racing and unfocused on many things. So I went to a quiet place and read these wonderful and reminding words from the Book of Ezekiel.

My spirit was instantly quieted as I knew though I may find myself at times rushing, I have been given a new heart and a new spirit, and both of them were spiritually implanted into me the day I acknowledged my sin, confessed my wrongdoing and accepted the forgiveness that came only from Jesus Christ. 

The day He became my Lord and personal Savior forever, was the day He and I were forever connected. His heart and spirit were given to me and that made me able to go through everything knowing He was there. Even when I may start to lose focus and think He is not there, I am reminded by Him that He is and that I am in need of looking towards Him again. Today was such a time. The quiet place, the Word of God, and this writing has brought me back to where Him and I are in sync.

Beloved, now that I look at this from a fresh and renewed perspective, I am thankful to God for what transpired as I know it will bless you as well. And allow this to be your blessing: If you are in Christ and find yourself speeding along and not stopping in order to have time with the One who has given you His heart and Spirit, find yourself a quiet place, look towards God’s Word and be thankful that He is willing to bring you back to a place where both of you are back in sync and a right perspective of knowing that He is always with you has now returned. Amen.

As always... YOU ARE LOVED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment