Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Encouragement for today: Testimony and much more



An inheritance hastily gotten by [greedy, unjust means] at the beginning, in the end it will not be blessed. 
(Proverbs 20:21 AMP)

Beloved, God’s grace and peace be with you. Today, I was encouraged by an email I received showing me someone received a word I wrote 2 years back that the Lord placed into my heart from His heart to be sent out to the precious hearts in the world that were in need of it. With that being said, I now invite you into my HEART...


This word was written on my YouVersion account and made public. The verse in scripture posted here, is the very verse that the blessing came out of.

Today, in reading what was written two years ago, it spoke to me in a whole new way. First of all in context it is speaking about greed, selfishness and the inability of the wicked man to be humble with what God Himself has given, yet indirectly, it spoke to me this: “If I speed along striving to accomplish something in a shorter time than God has allotted to me, what started out as a blessing from Him, that will endure to the very end, will quickly fade away if I am not patient to trust God’s timeline.”

What can be said of such things? Anyone who is a student of the Holy Bible knows that it is all prophetic. Prophetic means fortelling but even more wonderful of definitions, it speaks of the person (a prophet) that is speaking prophecy; that is, such a person called by God Himself, not only to declare that which is to happen in the future, but also is prophesying to others from the “fruit of the lips.”

This fruit comes from the Lord. He speaks such amazing things too grand for a person in and of themselves to hear, yet He’s gracious to His prophets and His prophets hear through divine inspiration by the Spirit of God. 

That which they (the Lord’s prophets) speak is goodness to a people and salvation to the souls of those people. Not only that, but such men and women raised up to be prophets of the Lord to the very audience He intends on them speaking into, are as it were, to be role models for holy living. They are in a word— ambassadors on the behalf of the Lord, that is, the Lord speaks to them and through them. Amen.

So in becoming and being a student of the Holy Bible we will come to know that God’s Word that is prophetic and spoken into the Lord’s prophets to prophesy unto a people, doesn’t necessarily happen over night but according to what the Lord God designates as the appropriate timeline for things and all things to be unveiled. Amen.

So I am further encouraged for what the Word of God is sent out to accomplish, as it shall be accomplished not in my timing but in His impeccable timing and it shall always produce amazing results as it returns back to Him. Amen.

So I shall continue to wait upon the Lord, that is, to follow as He has commanded me, and that is to remain patient with Him, remain putting my trust in Him and continue to honor Him. 

Therefore, I rejoice! As what He the Lord has spoken into me and I have prophesied out of my mouth, shall be. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment