Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh my sweet, sweet prayer






It’s my sweet, sweet prayer, that by the life I have been given and what God continues to call me to do, many will come to be saved by believing on the name of Jesus. 
Amen.


You know my prayer, and I pray, you will continue to desire and embrace His heart, as I continue to invite you into my HEART...


Beloved, have I told you how great it is to pray? I’m sure I have. But I want to invite you to embrace such a glorious blessing in being able to pray to God.

Much of this world defines intimacy with sex and yet they have it all wrong. Intimacy is gloriously defined by one who comes before God with an open and surrendered heart and a soul that is not only hungering for God but also thirsts for Him.


Prayer has been a great pleasure, a great treasure, a great privilege and honor to me in my life. It has grown more and more personal and has revealed to me an intimacy that I had not known and was sorely missing out on, but no more!

Not only is it good to pray for yourself to enjoy the benefits of having a relationship with God, but even greater, that others will enjoy such an extravagant benefit of such a glorious relationship.


Below, I share with you, a man who for many years of his life knew nothing other than prison for his faithful witness of the Lord Jesus Christ. To me, I am incredibly humbled by this mans life, as he spoke of such beautiful things about God, even though he was a prisoner with very little rights if any.

What is the benefit of prison, but to be a prisoner. And yet, we are free and our witness is dismal in the shadow of this man’s witness and testimony of the Risen King!

This man’s prayer life was exceedingly great. His witness of the Lord Jesus Christ was exceedingly great. His relationship with the one true God of heaven and earth, was exceedingly great! His desire for all to know how great and immeasurable God’s love is for us, was exceedingly great! I desire to be associated with such a people. Amen.

Enter into this man’s heart, for in it, you would have seen and known the very heart of God!


As always... YOU ARE LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment