Saturday, January 12, 2013

Call The Doctor: An Answer for our Soul






“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” 
(Mark 2:17)



Beloved, Jesus spoke those very words above to a people who were unwilling to embrace Him for who He truly is— Heaven’s answer for sin.

I want you to know this very necessary fact that I willingly share with you, then God will be glorified through my weakness. Before God brought me to this place to receive His anointing to write this, I was confessing to Him that I have weak faith. That I don’t always show childlike faith and that there’s so much of Him I still don’t understand and things He asks of me that I still won’t do. With that being said, I now invite you into my HEART...


Such words confessed, will certainly cause people to raise a brow at me and even turn away from what will be said here. But I tell you, as the Lord has told me, “What I share isn’t for those who won’t believe but will believe.”

This is what the Lord says and shows me, “Many people go to a doctor to find aid in their healing, for assistance with wounds, for things to be removed and added, and to set back into place broken bones. All these things bring pain to those who experience such. Yet, very few come to Me, who came to heal those who are afflicted by sin with the need to be forgiven, to heal the wounds of guilt and shame, removing doubt and cultivating trust in its place, and setting belief in its rightful location to those who have weak (misplaced) faith.”


Beloved, I never want to paint a picture of Jesus that surely isn’t in His likeness. I do not mean a physical portrait, but a spiritual one.


Even though a modern day physician can take care of many things that ails us, and practices medicine out of a hospital that has the most esteemed reputation on earth, only Jesus, the soul’s Physician sent from heaven, can mend a soul that is in need of God their Savior. Amen.

Beloved, there aren’t a lot of verses from scripture that I have placed here. There isn’t some great philosophical explanation or theological representation of this message to you, but you can only rest assure on what will happen with your soul, once you have had your audience with Jesus the Physician. Amen.

I’m not big on desiring to quote from the Word of God on a continuous basis, as that isn’t strong faith, but I am determined to present the Gospel as it is— Truth.


As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment