Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Encounter with A Cursed Woman



Beloved, grace and peace to you in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, giving you wisdom and revelation to know how great His love is towards us. Amen.


Today I experienced the difference between lashing out in anger because of emotion, and being moved to act in love, because of a righteous anger. As I heard someone saying my Lord’s name in vane. An anger built up in me that lead me to act, and in peace I educated them of this “Christ Almighty” they so callously spoke out of their mouth. With that being said, I now invite you into my Heart...


I asked them why do they say such words. They said “what words.” Signifying that they themselves are unaware of themselves being a curse. I said, “Christ Almighty.” They responded with “it’s a habit.” I told them I know. It was a bad habit of mine as well, until I became educated about this holy and blessed name, that is to be solely used to praise God and bless others.

I told them that this holy and blessed name used in any other manner was a curse onto them and to others. They asked me, “so if I say it, I am cursing myself?” This woman further said to me, “what if it’s not a curse.” I told them do you really want to know? They said “yes.”

So I told them, you are cursing yourself. And your life is a witness to this curse. Your very countenance expresses this curse. The way you have been responding to the people around you shows that you’re cursed.

I educated them that as I once did, in which they are doing now, which is synonymous with the way this world views words and God Himself, we don’t take the time to recognize what we are really saying and causing to happen.

I expressed that any time of aggravation, surprise, discontentment, anger, sarcasm, etc... We of this world say the Lord’s name in vane. I told them His holy name isn’t to be a part of mere vocabulary to substitute an expression of emotion.

I went on to educate this person with my testimony. Sharing how I was, prior to my being educated of who God is and will always be. I said I was a monster! A man of great seething anger. I cursed my entire life. I destroyed my marriage, my family, my home, my career, my very self. I could not sleep. I had no peace. I had no hope. I had nothing, and no amount of material thing or activity I was a part of made me happy or whole.

I told them they too, are experiencing this. And out of their own mouth they confessed that they feel “doomed and absolutely depressed.”

I went on to educate them on the ways of this world that excludes God out of the equation of life and existence, and many times excluding ourselves out of the equation as well, but ignorantly, purposefully, terrifyingly and to our demise looking at this world in a perspective that everyone else is at fault and in the wrong and we have nothing to do with that, nor are we like that.

They even mentioned to me why people can’t just tell the truth and need to always lie (live a lie) and I responded, “the truth is not in them.”

Beloved, the Lord Jesus spoke such revelation to us to educate us, in that He declared, “and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.” If you, I and this woman hold truth to the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, the truth will be in us! Amen.

How do we know whom is truth, not what is truth? By knowing Jesus, not as a curse out of our mouths but a revelation of being the truth! Amen. In this, curses will not be associated with us, but only blessing. As to be free, is to be blessed! Amen.

You may ask, what happened to this person? Did you lead them to receive Christ? The answer to that, is that they had to go, and I cannot lead them anywhere, as God the Father is the One who draws man to Himself. He Himself draws people to His Son Jesus Christ. It is not my purpose to draw anyone, but to educate them and also pray for them. And you too, should not be attempting to lead anyone to Christ, but continually being educated of Him to educate others. Amen.


Therefore, I pray and I ask you to pray along with me for this individual now.

Father God, you and you alone draw man to yourself. You and you alone righteous Father, draw men to your Son Jesus Christ. We cannot do this, but wise Father, continue to educate us to educate them in your truth. This person has been educated, and I desire that you would draw them to you in your truth. Giving you all the glory for you alone are wise. Let it be so, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment