Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It doesn’t vs. It does



Beloved, today I rejoice to bring you a message from the very heart of God, that is now in the treasury of my heart. I pray, that your hearts be prepared to receive this message, as I know, any bounty from God’s very heart, is wealth beyond all our imaginations and comprehension. Amen. With that said and prayed, I now invite you into my HEART...


I start by sharing with you something absolutely and fantastically amazing. God is ever so faithful to let us into and immerse us in the everlasting expansion of His very heart! Now that is something to say AMEN to. Amen!

I place before you a historically blessed moment in the history of the human race. A moment in time that will forever be treasured by those willing to be blessed by it. A man causes the very Son of God to marvel and to proclaim to all people who will follow Him, that He has not found such great faith anywhere not even in Israel (where the revelation of God was first given and received). This is something I desire to be proclaimed about me and about you from the very mouth of Jesus Christ to all. Amen.

Before we grow with anticipation of such a moment and legacy to leave behind, let us take in the words below. You will notice I have some words in italics, in bold, in red lettering and underlined (containing a reference to the underlined words). Every detail in the next paragraph has been intentionally done as it was intentionally shown to me, to start to captivate you into believing such faith and humility is capable in your life as I absolutely desire it to be in my life as well. As I have recently been reminded of, I share with you. Read the text below and see what stands out to you. Read it again and ask God to reveal to you what He wants you to receive from it. Read it a third time and give thanks to God for the blessing of reading His Word. And last but not least, read it a fourth and final time, and see how you can effectively live it out.



Jesus Heals a Roman Officer’s Servant (The faith of a Roman officer)


Now when He concluded all His sayings in the hearing of the people, He entered Capernaum. And a certain centurion’s servant, who was dear to him, was sick and ready to die. So when he heard about Jesus, he sent elders of the Jews to Him, pleading with Him to come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they begged Him earnestly, saying that the one for whom He should do this was deserving, “for he loves our nation, and has built us a synagogue.” Then Jesus went with them. And when He was already not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to Him, saying to Him, “Lord, do not trouble Yourself, for I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof. Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to You. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, “I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!” And those who were sent, returning to the house, found the servant well who had been sick.” (Luke 7:1-10 NKJV)

Beloved, I wonder what you have been, and what you will be shown by God in the above texts. God’s Holy Word is full of lessons, insights and answers (to the proverbial tests of life). We need only to humble ourselves, to be aware and remain vigilant for the presence of God being among us, and to exercise our faith into action, that it will capture the attention of the Lord, and not only will we receive the blessing of healing we seek, but truly God will make it a public spectacle to all the crowd that follows Him of the legacy of our strong faith. Amen.

For myself, the words in italics were clear examples of action. The words underlined, were clear examples of promises from God (you could say, the early answers to our future success in this world). The words in bold, were clear examples of humility. The words in red, were a clear example of what moves the heart of God, to be captivated and moved into action.

Beloved, I don’t desire for my faith in the Lord to be some dusty substance that is easily washed away. I want my faith to wow God. I want my faith to cause God to marvel at me and cause Him to proclaim to many that the faith He found in me, He has not found anywhere else and certainly not where his revelation originated at. But truly I say, such a thing I do not want, in order to receive accolades, applause and attention from others, but for all who are ever so humbled to receive this treasure from the very bounty of God’s treasury from His heart, to be counted as such a person of strong faith. Amen.

Lately, it has been brought to my attention, that many who claim to have faith in Jesus, remain with an immature level of faith (such as an infant needing milk from their mother) and not moving to a mature level of faith (such as an adult who no longer desires milk but craves meat). Now, it has been made aware to me by others that my words at times seem harsh; not compassionate, but before God as my witness, He has said to me, that I must ‘continue to share what He has for me to share, with whom He has for me to share it with.’ Amen Lord Jesus! Compassion is not speaking a weak word that we may want to hear, but a strong word in which we are in dire need to hear. Amen.


Beloved, I include a short list of threes of what does and doesn’t captivate and move the heard of God into action:


It doesn’t captivate God, to consistently ask for forgiveness, yet we immediately run back to and perform the same sin again. I plead with you not to continue to walk in such disgrace.
It doesn’t move God’s heart into action, to copy, paste and send His Word out to anyone, if we have not surrendered to it first and applied it to our lives second. Be humble, you havent attained the skill to evangelize yet.
It doesn’t impress God to hear and see us do something “of good” yet we throw it in the face of others or use it to our advantage and glory instead of God’s glory. Dont think youre good, but acknowledge that God alone is good. Amen.




It does captivate God, to humble ourselves and to count ourselves unworthy to be in His presence. I pray, we will all have such an awakening.
It does move God’s heart into action, to acknowledge our weakness and our absolute need of His strength in order to even speak His Holy Word to another person. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Rejoice!
It does impress God to hear and see us cry out to Him, pleading to receive wisdom and revelation to how great is His love towards us, that we may all walk and talk in the power and authority of His Holy Spirit. Amen. Father God, in the name of Jesus, give us this wisdom and revelation we so desperately need. Amen. 


Take in these words above beloved, with a humble heart and a receptive mind and see what good things, God will have in store for you. As always... YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment