Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Walking Down Memory Lane: An Ongoing Series (part two)


Are My Feet Clean?




Beloved, I wrote this just as I was about to go to sleep from my customary time of reflection on 1/27/2011 at 11:57 pm. I’m attempting not to change anything as I tend to want to correct any typos I find, but actually preserve it as in the time I initially wrote it. I made minor adjustments like adding links to verses in scripture I was reflecting on, God was speaking into me and what I got from it. Enjoy this walk down memory lane. YOU ARE LOVED.



Read (John 13:1-7)

Laying in bed before my rest, I began reflecting on my day; my thoughts, and my actions. I got to wondering how it feels to be leading a life that you think is heading somewhere but it isn’t heading anywhere. It’s kind of like leaving a clean home and trudging through sewage all day— Leads to nothing good.


Jesus spoke of such, and the message He was conveying is simply this: If your walk in life is clean, you are clean. *Food for thought*


God bless you all.


Signature from Flavio’s iPhone:

True support

Our lives are in his hands, and he keeps our feet from stumbling (Psalm 66:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment