Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where is God at?!




I have thought such a thought, and asked such a question. Where is God at?! We all have. Today’s post speaks just to that.



No doubt from frustration and ignorance. Ignorance isn’t something to feel as we are being belittled by no means, although often that is exactly how we take it. I’m guilty of that.

Ignorance is simply not being educated of something that is presented before us, and in experiencing it, still choose not to accept it. Such an existence is lived in frustration. A terrible place to be at mentally and spiritually. I’ve been there... It’s no picnic. However, God’s Word is the remedy, and... “If you allow it! You can never encounter the Word of God and walk away unchanged.” – F. Lugo


For the word of God is [alive and active.] Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 
(Hebrews 4:12 NIV)


“The Word of God is alive and active. The Word is God (John 1:1). Therefore, every time we engage in the Word we are engaging God Himself. In every verse God is present! The more we engage with God the more alive we become. Amen.” 
– F. Lugo (Truth!)


That’s a life lived with the absence of ignorance and frustration. That’s a life knowing exactly where God is at... That’s a life of VICTORY!


Let us pray:

God, I believe You are everywhere. Thank You for being always available to me. But help me to desire to encounter You in my day, with my thoughts, with my doubts, with what I see going on around me and in my struggles. Help me to seek You as I want to connect with You, and I want You to connect with me. I trust You to do just that, and I thank You for it. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.


As always... YOU ARE LOVED.


No comments:

Post a Comment