Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Quick Post: Attitude Of Gratitude



Today I was reading in Matthew 8 and I was reminded and so humbled by these very words I read "So He (Jesus) touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them." (Matthew 8:15 emphasis added).


This woman's attitude of gratitude is an example for all of us to follow. I myself know I do not spring into action with an attitude of gratitude as often as I would like but I'm committed to getting better at it and having a sustained attitude of gratitude. As Easter is fast approaching us (17 days away), let us all look to have an attitude of gratitude for what the Lord has done for us many times over and honor Him. 


Asked yourselves this question. Has God ever helped you through a dangerous or difficult situation? If so, you should ask, "How can I express my gratitude to Him?" 


Be it at His house (Local Bible based church) in giving of your time, treasure and talents, do so to honor God for what He has done for you by being quick to serve Him and His followers as that woman 'Arose and served them.' Amen.


Here's a passionate plug. If you are in the South Florida, North Florida, Bahamas, or abroad in Peru and desire to be a part of and serve a Church that will partner with you to reach your God potential, then look no further as we at Potential Church are looking for more than a few good men and women to serve with passion and excellence in our upcoming Easter 2012 services. Want more info? Simply click here (TO VOLUNTEER). Follow the prompts and you can't go wrong. While you're there feel free to look over our entire website. Lots of great things for you to become a part of. God bless you.


As always...YOU ARE LOVED.








No comments:

Post a Comment