Monday, February 27, 2012

One Body

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. (Colossians 3:14)



"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28 NLT)

Hello beloved, I do hope your day is going well and by reading, meditating and praying through these words your day's hope, joy, peace and success will amount to an even greater faith in God. Amen.

I wanted to start by telling you why I choose to write this blog post which is a page from God's heart, to my heart to all of your precious hearts. As I read a devotional that encapsulated the verse in scripture above, It made me think of two things. One- my day at church yesterday and the many blessings I was privileged and honored to be a part of. Two- my desire and truly a plead to God to help me share my faith and the wonderful love that God shows and shares with me everyday with those who are not like me (namely people who do not believe or do not know about God). 

The second one has been hard for me at times. But, that's just it! I don't want the most amazing and beautiful on going experience of my life to be hard at times, but comes with ease as I am simply sharing what happened to me, which will always be unique and a personal testimony of how God works and how God truly loves us and no amount of disbelief or clever speech can ever deny a personal testimony. Amen!

Let me share with you what was my blessings yesterday, then you can see why the verse in scripture above in red speaks and resides as truth in my heart, in my mind, in my soul and throughout my walk with Christ Jesus in my life. Amen. Yesterday, I finally was able and let me be honest; willing to talk with my fellow brother and sister (Ozzy and Anna) and to my great delight two individuals who I have seen in church I finally embraced them as family 'one in Christ Jesus,' and we had an amazing conversation. I also was honored to pray for a man named Frank that came up to me, because he needed prayer because his heart was failing and his voice was diminishing. His voice was so horse. I took him aside away from the crowd and noise and prayed over him that God's hand of power, mercy and grace would heal Frank's heart and strengthen his voice. Once I was done praying, I looked at Frank and I told him as I would continue to pray for him believing for healing and strength, I wanted him to remain believing in what he asked for and what I prayed for would certainly become a reality. He said he would, then I left him with this encouragement. I said, 'Frank you are still alive and God isn't finished with you. He will finish what he has started in you. You will have a strong heart like a young man and a voice booming from the mountains declaring How awesome God is.' The great moment of God's power at work was when Frank responded in a clearer voice saying I can speak better already. Praise God!

Once more, I was able to listen to a young man by the name of Carlos share with me his hurts and pains. I'm always amazed how God brings comforting in the midst of pain. I was also pleasantly surprised to see two of my beautiful sister's in Christ Jesus (Francesca & Josephine) as they came up to me to say hi. Every time I see them I want to hug them and protect them and never let them go. Amazing what God's love does to a man. When I was talking to them and hearing them talk about school and spring break coming, It was as if God slowed down the moment and I was allowed to take in the splendor of two amazing young ladies who look up to me. Seeing there eyes light up as they spoke and laughed was so touching. I told them that I loved them very much and they are my family. God's love does just that, he unites us all as one in Christ Jesus. Amen.

To top it all off, I was able to share my day with my beloved (Olimka Mishel Estrada), as we served in the Connect Ministry of Potential Church together. God is good.

Now for part two. It's my desire and constant prayer to God that I will never discriminate nor segregate my family in Christ Jesus by an unwillingness to get to know them or share my time with them. But rather, I desire to listen to them and always embrace them with all the unconditional and sacrificial love that we receive from God through Christ Jesus, and to share my faith with those who do not know God to which they will get to know God's great love for them. Amen.

Beloved, enjoy your day and by all means pray and look out for those opportunities to share your time, talents and treasures with others, then they too can receive the love of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

As always...YOU ARE LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment