Friday, August 12, 2011

In reflection of His goodness and of His beautiful children

How grand the smile must be on the face and the impression of love unto the heart of God, when His children are together in one accord; of one voice, crying out to God as they are all hurting when it's the pain of just one.


This, has become my Truth, to be that shepherd with that shepherd's heart, and that shepherd's voice, who treats one with the importance of the entire flock. Glory!


How I thank You my God, for the flock You have place before me, oh Lord, how I pray they will always hear the voice of their Shepherd in heaven, whenever I speak. May I always remain completely surrendered to you and before you, so when my mouth opens, the grace of Your Spirit will follow through me with ease. Yes, Father may your everlasting Life, flow from me into life as I speak. For Your glory, and by Your grace, I give You praise, in Jesus name. Amen.


"Not I, but Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment