Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Life Saving Prayer


If you are feeling a nudge in your heart that has you knowing there is more. Has you wanting to be forgiven. That something is missing from your life, and a voice in your heart is speaking lightly to you saying 'I'm what you are missing. You no longer need to be filled with guilt for the wrong you have done. It's time,' then I invite you to pray this prayer for forgiveness, for Salvation, to experience God's loving embrace. Wherever you are, you can say it quietly and sincerely:

Jesus. I feel terrible. I'm so sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me. Come into my heart. Come into my life. Save me. Change me. Transform me. Wash me clean. I make you my Savior and Lord. 


The Bible teaches that once you have embraced Jesus as Lord and Savior over your entire life, all of heaven applauds you.

I don't know if you ever received or witnessed a standing ovation, but it's overwhelming. Just imagine, heaven applauding for you and your decision right now. I applaud you too!

I'm so proud of you for your decision. God bless you.

If you prayed this prayer, I'd be honored if you would please contact me at mightymanof_god@yahoo.com I just want to encourage you and celebrate with you. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment