Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Revelation in Revelation

Revelation 10:8-10 (New International Version)

8Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land."

9So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." 10I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.


Here it is: the scroll was sour in John's (John was used as a metaphor for all of mankind to see) stomach as the Truth of God shakes the foundation of the lying man, having them sour with grief over their sin, yet once the Truth has cleansed you of your wickedness, it is sweet as honey in your soul, as you breathe it out of your mouth. *The Revelation* God bless.

*Repost this, if you have received it today*


Advice for life: You have two ears, and one mouth. Therefore listen more, and speak less. *Food for thought* - There's plenty left. Get seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment